Monday, July 27, 2009

My Last Blog was from BKK airport. I was on my mission to Nepal for 3 weeks and because of many unforeseen reasons, the mission was unaccomplished. Blame time, what else we can do.

Well! I shortened my live in Nepal from 3 to 2 weeks. Those two weeks were one of the busiest I have ever spent in Nepal. Travelling from One city to other and check out the potential wife, meet new people and come back and think. Same routine for 6 times, in 14 days. Damn..very hard Job. And exactly after 16 days I am back to Manila.

Coming back Manila, same routine stuffs. Last week Our team arranged the Team Building outing to Boracay, which was very nice, too short to enjoy but was good. Most of the time gone for coordination and arrangements.

Next week, August 1, 2 we have another outing to North Luzon, wish it won't rain and we all can enjoy of being there. One Night stay with all good friends and colleagues, hopefully it will be the Best. But as we all know, don't expect too much....

1. I am being lazy to read and write, one thing i need to change.
2. I will be getting personal trainer again, if its free package from RSC FF as the LAOWAI told me, hope its not BOLA BOLA thing.
3. Look for new apartment, one bedroom apartment would be just nice. I won't be staying in this 11"O" from September onwards.

Salut

2 comments:

RayC said...

well... salut. And I think Zambales will be a good deal to catch up on times...

RayC said...

Number 1, pls update ur blog. I did on mine. So, dun make us wait!
Number 2, when are u moving into Grnblt Prkplc?